Selecting an F-Type colour - Jaguar F-Type Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-20-2013, 12:14 AM Thread Starter

Selecting an F-Type colour

Just a quickie to say that I'm finding it difficult to find pics of the various colour options of F-Type to finalize my own order.

We've seen plenty or Salsa Red, Polaris White, Rhodium Silver, and Stratus Grey, but the rest of the colour palette on the online configurator just look like 50 Shades of Grey!!!

My leaning is towards Italian Racing Red - but I'm yet to see a picture of one.

Also - if you look at the launch F-Type V6 in Paris (the one that subsequently travelled the world's motorshow circuits) - it was in a powder-blue colour that curiously doesn't seem to have made the cut into production.

Which is sad as well as weird - cos it looked pretty good when I saw it at the Sydney Motorshow!

Another unusual colour was the iridescent blue that appeared in the January 2013 Car Magazine article on Martin Brundle - he was photoshopped to be standing in front of an illustration of one. I can't find any evidence anywhere else that it ever existed in real life. Baffling.

Does anyone have any pics of the other colours? It would make a great photographic record for this site.

Here are the highest quality images I have seen to date:

www.themotorreport.com.au/#/gallery/4555/2013-jaguar-f-type-overseas/64266/2013jaguarftypeoverseas03?from=55623

Cheers,

Panther
Sydney Australia
post #2 of 2 Old 12-11-2013, 05:45 AM
Super Moderator

RE: Selecting an F-Type colour

Everything we own has been white for some years. I would have ordered white in the Jag too but I saw the Italian Racing Red parked in the showroom and fell over with awe. I immediately put a 'first right of refusal' deposit on it. The next day I was heading home with it. Suggest IRR with the black pack - it looks so wiCKed in the sunshine. Jet seats with red stitching and red belts. The all red seats may be a bit to loud over time. So pleased I took the red!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode