Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

Blade Wheels

9K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Siraco 
#1 ·
When I bought my F Type I didn't want to wait to order one,and the one at the dealer was just about everything I wanted except it has the Cyclone 20 wheels ( it is a v8 s ) The Blade wheels were a $2500 option on my car ,so I figured I could get a set from parts dept. after all how bad could it be ?
Turns out they are EIGHT (8) GRAND for a set. They are nice wheels but not eight grand !
SOOOOO Make sure to order with the Blade wheels . ( even if you don't want them,you can sell or trade to me....LOL ) Meanwhile I'm considering my wheel options.

#2 ·
Look at HRE Wheels. They are amazing wheels made by themselves - most wheels on the marketplace are sub'd out to be built by MHT Wheels - very few make their own. Specifically the P101, P104, P40SC, P44SC, RB1, S101, S104, 792RS, 794RS wheels would suit the car nicely. Stay away from satin black finish - not the best option with brake dust - finish too porous. I had P40SC x 20" x 345mm tires on my Ron Fellows Z06 and loved them! Amazing product quality. Don't ever get pulled into buying the ADV-1 copy cat wheels. Google ADV-1 historical background - owners had another wheel company that netted some very angry clients.

#3 ·
Blade wheels

Hi there, I have a set of blade wheels for sale, I also have the new style rotary wheels with carbon fibre accents in them answer, these are not yet available, if you wish to send me your email address I could forward you some photographs if you are still interested, cheer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.