Blade Wheels - Jaguar F-Type Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-12-2013, 03:01 AM Thread Starter

Blade Wheels

When I bought my F Type I didn't want to wait to order one,and the one at the dealer was just about everything I wanted except it has the Cyclone 20 wheels ( it is a v8 s ) The Blade wheels were a $2500 option on my car ,so I figured I could get a set from parts dept. after all how bad could it be ?
Turns out they are EIGHT (8) GRAND for a set. They are nice wheels but not eight grand !
SOOOOO Make sure to order with the Blade wheels . ( even if you don't want them,you can sell or trade to me....LOL ) Meanwhile I'm considering my wheel options.
post #2 of 3 Old 12-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

RE: Blade Wheels

Look at HRE Wheels. They are amazing wheels made by themselves - most wheels on the marketplace are sub'd out to be built by MHT Wheels - very few make their own. Specifically the P101, P104, P40SC, P44SC, RB1, S101, S104, 792RS, 794RS wheels would suit the car nicely. Stay away from satin black finish - not the best option with brake dust - finish too porous. I had P40SC x 20" x 345mm tires on my Ron Fellows Z06 and loved them! Amazing product quality. Don't ever get pulled into buying the ADV-1 copy cat wheels. Google ADV-1 historical background - owners had another wheel company that netted some very angry clients.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-14-2014, 11:20 PM

Blade wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENB44 View Post
When I bought my F Type I didn't want to wait to order one,and the one at the dealer was just about everything I wanted except it has the Cyclone 20 wheels ( it is a v8 s ) The Blade wheels were a $2500 option on my car ,so I figured I could get a set from parts dept. after all how bad could it be ?
Turns out they are EIGHT (8) GRAND for a set. They are nice wheels but not eight grand !
SOOOOO Make sure to order with the Blade wheels . ( even if you don't want them,you can sell or trade to me....LOL ) Meanwhile I'm considering my wheel options.
Hi there, I have a set of blade wheels for sale, I also have the new style rotary wheels with carbon fibre accents in them answer, these are not yet available, if you wish to send me your email address I could forward you some photographs if you are still interested, cheer

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode