TangoWhisky from Vancouver Canada - Jaguar F-Type Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-21-2013, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

TangoWhisky from Vancouver Canada

A little about myself, I live in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada and have always been a car enthusiast. I put down a deposit at my local dealer (MCL Motor Cars) a while ago for the F-Type (V8) and am number one on their list. I currently drive a 2009 Nissan GTR and a 2007 Jeep SRT8. I have owned Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Maserati, and several Porsche's in the past. I have never owned a Jaguar however my father did own a late-80's XJ-S V12 Convertible which I drove quite often. I may very excited about the F-Type and hopefully will receive it in May 2013 depending on build priorities.

I flew down from Vancouver and attended the Los Angeles Auto show in early December 2012 to see the F-Type in the flesh to confirm my interest. It's amazing to look at and I'm sure it will be just as amazing to drive. I took a couple hundred pictures and will post a few different views of the car which haven't frequented the web as of yet. Keep in mind some were taken with my fish-eye lens for artistic purposes.

I look forward to sharing photos, stories, etc. on this forum!!!
post #2 of 3 Old 01-22-2013, 02:19 AM
Administrator

Garage
RE: TangoWhisky from Vancouver Canada

Welcome to the forum! The F-Type will be quite a different experience than the GT-R.

If you need Admin Assistance please post here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-22-2013, 08:20 PM

RE: TangoWhisky from Vancouver Canada

Great collection of cars you have enjoyed , one of my to do lists is to drive the 2013 Nissan GTR 35 .

Its priced at $190,000 Here in Australia

Welcome on board

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode