F Type for Sale/Delivery in the US Officially Monday May 20, 2013 - Jaguar F-Type Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-17-2013, 12:49 AM Thread Starter

F Type for Sale/Delivery in the US Officially Monday May 20, 2013

This just arrived from Jag Corp from the product manager over the F Type:

The official on-sale date is Monday, and each dealer is getting at least one car (although based on how far from the port they are and when the truck gets to them they may or may not have it by Monday). Pretty exciting time, we are literally just a few days away from the launch of F-TYPE.

Best regards,
XXXXX

XXXXX XXXXXX
Product Manager, Jaguar Sports Cars

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
555 MacArthur Blvd., Mahwah, NJ 07430 USA
post #2 of 7 Old 05-19-2013, 08:37 PM Thread Starter

RE: F Type for Sale/Delivery in the US Officially Monday May 20, 2013

My dealership took delivery Saturday of their first F Type for sale. Polaris White V8s........... we drove the vehicle brings a smile to your face, SHEER ENJOYMENT!!! One issue; brand new and the door handle for the passenger (interior only) was not functioning.
post #3 of 7 Old 05-21-2013, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kram
My dealership took delivery Saturday of their first F Type for sale. Polaris White V8s........... we drove the vehicle brings a smile to your face, SHEER ENJOYMENT!!! One issue; brand new and the door handle for the passenger (interior only) was not functioning.
Lucky guy!
What part of the country are you located?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 05-21-2013, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

Houston, Texas. Most dealerships should have taken acceptance of their first vehicle by today. Some east coast dealerships already have 2 F Types. DJS up in the New England area is taking his test drive today, his dealership got theirs on Saturday also. Dealers are letting prospective owners drive the vehicles, but they are also able to sell them as of yesterday. So the first lucky few may already be on the streets. My ordered vehicle is still about 2-3 weeks away.
post #5 of 7 Old 05-21-2013, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Houston, Texas. Most dealerships should have taken acceptance of their first vehicle by today. Some east coast dealerships already have 2 F Types. DJS up in the New England area is taking his test drive today, his dealership got theirs on Saturday also. Dealers are letting prospective owners drive the vehicles, but they are also able to sell them as of yesterday. So the first lucky few may already be on the streets. My ordered vehicle is still about 2-3 weeks away.
Hello! I ordered mine in february. How can I find out about delivey date?
Thanks
post #6 of 7 Old 05-21-2013, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IG Inc
Quote:
Hello! I ordered mine in february. How can I find out about delivey date?
Thanks
The easiest and BEST WAY is to ask your dealer to print/scan and email you a BUILD REPORT. You will have ALL YOUR DATES!
[hr]
The build report is nice to have, shows all the options, your VIN and build dates, plus your delivery date.
post #7 of 7 Old 05-21-2013, 09:20 PM
DJS

T-storms moving in for this evening, so I cancelled my test drive. May try again this weekend.

Dealer has a Salsa Red V6S with red seats and all the options, plus a V8 (don't know what color.)

2014 Salsa Red F-type V6S

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode