Posting photos - Jaguar F-Type Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 09-07-2013, 07:56 PM Thread Starter

Posting photos

Can someone out there give me a step by step procedure on how to post a photo to this page? I am using photobucket and have not had any luck with the above icon. It just shows the routing information and never the real photo. I have a recall photo for the F-type that I would like to post (thumping sound problem). Pascha
post #2 of 7 Old 09-07-2013, 11:05 PM

RE: Posting photos

Pascha

did you see

http://www.f-typeclub.com/forums/Thread-Tutorial-how-to-share-photos-on-F-Type-Club

or did that not work for you?
post #3 of 7 Old 09-08-2013, 03:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulfcdx
Pascha

did you see

http://www.f-typeclub.com/forums/Thread-Tutorial-how-to-share-photos-on-F-Type-Club

or did that not work for you?
Sorry to say it just does not sync with photobucket. The screen will not let me paste the address for the picture and I cannot find another way of doing it. If I type the very long address of the picture onto the forums "insert image" icon, all we get is the address, never a picture.
Any suggestions? Pascha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 09-08-2013, 05:25 PM

I tried posting the same URL that you did in your posting on your original thread and also did not get a picture. There is probably something wrong in that address.

I don't use photo bucket so I don't know how that works. Try right clicking on the actual photo which should bring up a screen with one of the options being "Properties". Click on properties which will give you a screen with the URL for the photo. Try copying and pasting that into the "Insert Image" icon.

Good Luck
post #5 of 7 Old 09-08-2013, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

post #6 of 7 Old 09-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Administrator

Garage

The proper format to share photos, regardless of where the photo is hosted online (Photobucket, flickr, anywhere), looks like this:

Code:
Pascha, I fixed the code in your post above. Thanks for sharing this information with the community.

If you need Admin Assistance please post here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 Old 09-09-2013, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimbledon
The proper format to share photos, regardless of where the photo is hosted online (Photobucket, flickr, anywhere), looks like this:

Code:
Pascha, I fixed the code in your post above. Thanks for sharing this information with the community.
Thank you for the correction. I have noted the change and will try this again later in the introduction section. Pascha

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode