User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-06-2013, 01:23 AM Thread Starter

F-Type Coupe debuting at LA Auto Show

Quote:
F-TYPE Coupe To Make Dynamic Debut In Los Angeles

Jaguar to produce coupe version of breakthrough new F-TYPE sports car
F-TYPE Coupe to make its global debuts at L.A. and Tokyo Motor Shows
(MAHWAH, N.J.) - November 5, 2013 -The Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe will make its global debut on November 19 at a Los Angeles VIP customer and media event, the eve of the Los Angeles Auto Show, and on the show floor on November 20 at the Los Angeles and Tokyo Motor Shows.

The all-aluminum F-TYPE Coupe range will deliver in production form the uncompromised design vision of the Jaguar C-X16 concept, and will complement the existing F-TYPE Convertible, winner of the 2013 'World Car Design of the Year' award. The F-TYPE Coupe will go on sale in North America in spring 2014.

Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar, said, "The excitement generated when we revealed the C-X16 concept was terrific; so to now be on the cusp of what I can assure you will be a drama-filled reveal event in Los Angeles for F-TYPE Coupe is a very significant moment."
"We've been overwhelmed by the positive reaction to the F-TYPE Convertible, but for me the purity of creating a sports Coupe is a uniquely satisfying process - and I know that both visually and dynamically, F-TYPE Coupe raises the bar yet again."

Full technical details, images and film of F-TYPE Coupe will be available on November 19 at 7:30pm PST /10:30 pm EST (3:30am GMT) from www.media.jaguar.com and interactivejaguar.com. Watch the world's most dynamic car reveal here: Jaguar LA live broadcast and be a part of the conversion online: #FTYPECOUPE.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode