Jaguar F-Type Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get message manual shift disabled, drive seat electrics stop working, steering column switch not working and no power at cig lighter and cubby, all fuses are good. Passenger side fuse box only half the box has power, Has anyone experienced this? looking for relay schematic.
Thanks

· Registered
5 Posts
I get message manual shift disabled, drive seat electrics stop working, steering column switch not working and no power at cig lighter and cubby, all fuses are good. Passenger side fuse box only half the box has power, Has anyone experienced this? looking for relay schematic.
Thanks
My 2017 SVR blew one fuse in December that took out my backup camera, BSM, garage door opener and front cameras. It took two stays at the dealer for a total of 80 days to find the cause, a computer module. Thank goodness it is still under warranty until May 23. The dealer has spent over $3000 just for my loaner car rental. Based on what dealer has told me, they have in excess of 80 hound of shop time at $150 an hour. I estimate my repair will cost Jaguar over $10,000. One module controls multiple things and I am guessing you have a bad one. Your problem will be figuring out which one. Good Luck.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 2017 SVR blew one fuse in December that took out my backup camera, BSM, garage door opener and front cameras. It took two stays at the dealer for a total of 80 days to find the cause, a computer module. Thank goodness it is still under warranty until May 23. The dealer has spent over $3000 just for my loaner car rental. Based on what dealer has told me, they have in excess of 80 hound of shop time at $150 an hour. I estimate my repair will cost Jaguar over $10,000. One module controls multiple things and I am guessing you have a bad one. Your problem will be figuring out which one. Good Luck.
Thanks dealer found problem was 50 amp fuse blown

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.