Jaguar F-Type Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

i own a 2016 Jaguar F-Type R. I noticed when accelerate the AC blows hot, then goes back to normal. I heard that this is sometimes normal. However, recently sometimes when I turn the car on the AC blows hot, and other times when I turn it on it blows cold. Sometimes is blows hot, then after a few times of accelerating is starts blowing cold again. It seems at random, any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

i own a 2016 Jaguar F-Type R. I noticed when accelerate the AC blows hot, then goes back to normal. I heard that this is sometimes normal. However, recently sometimes when I turn the car on the AC blows hot, and other times when I turn it on it blows cold. Sometimes is blows hot, then after a few times of accelerating is starts blowing cold again. It seems at random, any ideas?
Hey Michael. This is not normal, as I also own a 2016 F-Type R, and my A/C never experienced this issue, nor did my previous 2014 F-Type V8 S. The only issue I’ve experienced on both cars had to do with noise and friction coming from the rear axel or rear springs when the car is first driven out of the garage, down the driveway, and onto the street. Both my 2014 and 2016 does this on daily basis, but only once a day, after the car has been sitting overnight. It’s a little annoying, but I can live with it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Michael. This is not normal, as I also own a 2016 F-Type R, and my A/C never experienced this issue, nor did my previous 2014 F-Type V8 S. The only issue I’ve experienced on both cars had to do with noise and friction coming from the rear axel or rear springs when the car is first driven out of the garage, down the driveway, and onto the street. Both my 2014 and 2016 does this on daily basis, but only once a day, after the car has been sitting overnight. It’s a little annoying, but I can live with it.
Hate to say this, but my 2014 F-Type has the same symptoms. I'll try the recharge method tomorrow to see if it works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts