Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to be such a newbie but having checked out all the options in the My CP page I can't see where to enter or update a default signature for posts, what am I missing?

thanks

Paul F

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I think you need to check out. Go to your profile (you might need to hit the edit tab?) There is an edit signature tab. Hit it, and should see a box that allows for a signature line. I have not done one yet, so I may not be the best person to give advice. I'll try to add one following my own advice and see if it works. If you see one in my posts, I am right, if not I probably don't have a clue! :D

As an edit: There is a series of 3 choices in that edit signature process. One of which needs to indicate that you want this new signature displayed in all of your posts. Just check off that dot and you should be good to go. It is harder to explain than it is to do...Hope I helped.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, fixed, though I could have sworn there was no edit signature menu item last night... Must get more sleep, spend less time reading jag fora...

Chip said:
I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I think you need to check out. Go to your profile (you might need to hit the edit tab?) There is an edit signature tab. Hit it, and should see a box that allows for a signature line. I have not done one yet, so I may not be the best person to give advice. I'll try to add one following my own advice and see if it works. If you see one in my posts, I am right, if not I probably don't have a clue! :D

As an edit: There is a series of 3 choices in that edit signature process. One of which needs to indicate that you want this new signature displayed in all of your posts. Just check off that dot and you should be good to go. It is harder to explain than it is to do...Hope I helped.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Paulfcdx you weren't too tired actually. I too did not see the signature tab for editing until day two or three after registering. As well the profile did not take my avatar when I first edited my profile either. Think it takes a day or so to get you fully logged on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
KelownaV8-S
Jaguar F-Type Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Jaguar F-TYPE sports car owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing