Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

Another almost owner

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Tom45 
#1 ·
Hi Folks!

I've got an F-Type V8 on order, near Boston. It's due 9/17 and I'm cranked! BRGreen with camel interior, and all the fun goodies. I hope to take it right up to the British Invasion car show in Vermont on 9/20 as a nice little break-in trip.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying these forums and all the nice reviews that are coming through. I'll keep you posted as things progress. Thanks for sharing all your adventures here!

Best regards,

Gears

#2 ·
I have the same color combo on order but not due to arrive until early November. I'd really appreciate it if you could post pics when you get yours -- i'd love to see how it looks.

Gears said:
Hi Folks!

I've got an F-Type V8 on order, near Boston. It's due 9/17 and I'm cranked! BRGreen with camel interior, and all the fun goodies. I hope to take it right up to the British Invasion car show in Vermont on 9/20 as a nice little break-in trip.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying these forums and all the nice reviews that are coming through. I'll keep you posted as things progress. Thanks for sharing all your adventures here!

Best regards,

Gears

#3 ·
Hi Sd1!

Without a doubt, I'll take lots of pix. I'll try to post some of the best here.

Tom45 just posted some of his green F-Type (which I'm using as screen savers), but with black interior and roof. I've always wanted a BRG car with tan leather! Seems like the right time, and I'm just not a Firesand type of guy!

Thanks for writing.

Best,

Gears

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.