Registered
10 Posts
найкращий спосіб подолати коронавірус - нікуди йти і дивитись результати матчів

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

Hope everyone is well?

It's been a bit quiet recently so thought id ask if anyone had any questions/enquires they would like me to try an answer?

Many Thanks

Mike
Hi. I had a question for you. I just joined this forum to learn information. I am in the market for a sports car. I am wanting to purchase anytime between August 2020 to December 2020. I just bought my wife a new Jaguar E-Pace last week and she loves it. I have narrowed down my sports car between 2 choices....the 2021 Jaguar F-Type R (they no longer make the SVR for 2021 as you may already know and the R model is the top of the line model) and the 2021 Lexus LC 500. I am torn between these two cars and not sure which way to go. If you own a Jaguar F-Type can you tell me your experience thus far? I see that in previous years the F-Type's depreciate a lot very quickly and I have heard they tend to have problems in a short time span. Not sure how true this is? Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Hanna. Didn't see these posts before.
Recently I had my 2014 F-S type in for radio, navigation and phone not working. The MOST amplifier J was replaced part number T2R24114. (very expensive)! Can you tell me where it is located physically in the car?

Also what is the max speed this car is programmed not to exceed?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Really want to get the new 2021 Jaguar F-Type R, but it seems over the years the car seems to have various problems. I don't want to spend $120k on a car just to have to keep taking it into the dealer for service and maintenance repairs. Can anyone tell me their own experience with the F-Type? Otherwise I am going to go with the 2021 Lexus LC500

·
Registered
5 Posts
Really want to get the new 2021 Jaguar F-Type R, but it seems over the years the car seems to have various problems. I don't want to spend $120k on a car just to have to keep taking it into the dealer for service and maintenance repairs. Can anyone tell me their own experience with the F-Type? Otherwise I am going to go with the 2021 Lexus LC500
Hanna

Please read my recent (today) post on radio/navigation problem which also includes failure of the vent system.Appreciate any advice of what to do next

Thanks

gary

61 - 66 of 66 Posts