Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for having me. As the title states, I'm considering leasing a 2018 F Type 340hp Convertible. I'd appreciate some feedback from current owners on what they like and dislike about the car. I will be using this car as my daily driver so feedback from those using their F Type Convertible as a daily driver would be most valuable. The car I am considering is pretty well equipped with Switchable Active Exhaust, Meridian 770W Stereo, NAV, Front Parking Aid, Blind Spot and Reverse Traffic Detection and Climate Package 1. Some of my questions: Is maintenance included? How well does the AC work (had a MB CLK350 Cabriolet and the AC sucked)? Is the car comfortable enough to be used as a daily driver? What's the road noise like with the top and windows up? I'm looking for real world feedback before I head to the dealer and get the puppy dogs and ice cream pitch. It's a sweet car and I'm excited but I just want to do a little research to make sure it is right for me. Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
rexus31
Jaguar F-Type Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Jaguar F-TYPE sports car owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing