Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to media news from TATA Motors and JLR there appears to be approximately 9000 F-Types made to date for world wide distribution. The newest ones hitting the U.S. shores have VIN serial numbers above 8500. Our machine, #5316, was manufactured in July and received by Mid-August. It would be interesting to see what serial numbers are hitting the streets in November and in what countries? Pascha

·
Registered
39 Posts
Pascha

last ships to Australia offloaded in Brisbane a week or so ago and one V8S ended in K07723

but then there is a huge jump and the last V6S ends in K09620

deliveries are not always sequential, my car fell of the production line and lingered in the factory for two months, arriving last week, ending in K05196

odd

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for that feedback Paul. It appears they are making apx 1000 F-Type's per month. It's going to be very interesting how these numbers will jump once the 2015 Coupe is released. Our local dealer has 12 units in stock and the serial numbers are in series for the lastest arrivals. Thanks again Paul.... Pascha

·
Registered
9 Posts
pascha said:
According to media news from TATA Motors and JLR there appears to be approximately 9000 F-Types made to date for world wide distribution. The newest ones hitting the U.S. shores have VIN serial numbers above 8500. Our machine, #5316, was manufactured in July and received by Mid-August. It would be interesting to see what serial numbers are hitting the streets in November and in what countries? Pascha
Pasha,
We currently have 4 F-types in stock @ my Dealership.
K07283
k08116
K08316
K08436

HotKat

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jaguar F-Types are now above the 9000 mark. Serial numbers 9199 and 9231 have just arrived at our local dealer. At this rate of production, number 10000 should be reached by December. If any of you folks happen to be at the LA auto show, please get the serial number of that white, black or red 2015 Coupe...What's even better, just get me that white one with the glass roof! The season is upon us.... Pascha

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought number 10214 (a V8 S) in Winnipeg Canada (it was assembled just before Christmas and rolled out of the factory in January 2014)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
F-Type Production

The latest serial number to arrive here in Naples, Florida is 10662. It is listed as a 2014 model year....I think the new F-Type coupes will be listed as a 2015 model year....Pascha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe got you all beat? K01004 - May delivery, 2013 I believe it was

·
Registered
3 Posts
My car was unloaded from the ship last week and the last digits are K19091, it is for Canada and it is a F Type R

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price close to $200,000 including the only option which is color.

Starting bugging dealer long before it was announced.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts