Jaguar F-Type Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I finally found an F type that I just couldn't live without. 2017, V-6 Coupe in Caldera Red with Jet interior. I left my BMW 3 series behind and stepped up to the Jaguar family. I look forward to learning a bunch of insights from you all and can't wait to get started driving a proper luxury car.

I haven't seen but maybe 3 or 4 F-types in my city so I do feel like I joined the cool guy club with this car. If anyone is in South Texas, I'd love to pick your brain a bit.

Ok, here's to driving like a hooligan.

Registered
Hey all, I finally found an F type that I just couldn't live without. 2017, V-6 Coupe in Caldera Red with Jet interior. I left my BMW 3 series behind and stepped up to the Jaguar family. I look forward to learning a bunch of insights from you all and can't wait to get started driving a proper luxury car.

I haven't seen but maybe 3 or 4 F-types in my city so I do feel like I joined the cool guy club with this car. If anyone is in South Texas, I'd love to pick your brain a bit.

Ok, here's to driving like a hooligan.
Very few seen here in San Diego area, also. We wave to one another. 馃榿

Registered
I got a 2021 sometime back but been super busy, so didn't get join here or to introduce myself here. Temporarily car is in Morris County, NJ, but will go to back CA before snow. Has CA license plates and will likely spend rest of the life there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts