Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 with only 22k miles and the headliner area between the doors and glass roof are hanging down very bad. Its been garage kept the past 3 years too so not even sitting in the Florida heat. Does anyone else have this problem? I got a quote to fix it but it was almost $2k. I had my headliner fixed in my previous XK for less than $300 so this seem out of line. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dang, I have a 2015 with 21K miles.. still looks like new. mine is garaged always also.. but Ga heat is bad, but nothing like FL humidity to go with it.. I am from FL and trying to get back.. 2K seems high, Where are you located? I best friend has a XFR and had some Dash and headliner work done.. I can get you info maybe if you are close.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just outside Orlando in Clermont. The shop that quoted me was in Winter Park area though.... Thanks!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm just outside Orlando in Clermont. The shop that quoted me was in Winter Park area though.... Thanks!!
Ouch, Yeah the Shop Roger used was in Panama city, up in the panhandle.. that is a ways for sure.. I can still get the shop name if you want to call them, Roger took his dash and headliner down hisself, he said it was not that bad at all.. took it to the shop and I think it was like 400 or 500.00 Range.

Good luck! Hope mine don't start that so little mileage, but still 5 years of heat and humidity.
I think mine being Black adds too it also, I had a crack in the windshield and even in the climate controlled garage, it would spread just setting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts