Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm from Germany ( apologize my english ) and new to this forum .
Since 6 weeks I'm owner of a stratus grey V8 S with silver cyclone wheels and jet interior. I just finished the first break in period of 1000 miles and I enjoyed every minute behind the steering wheel .
Great car !
It covers all from gentle cruising up to a brute force ride . Awesome

·
Registered
65 Posts
Schones guten tag de Naples, Florida. Congratulations on your new F-Type. You are so lucky that you can drive it on the autobahn. How does the car feel at high speeds? Do you think it can hit 300 kmh? Our F-Type has about 1000 km on it so I am still driving it very conservatively. Pascha

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pascha said:
Schones guten tag de Naples, Florida. Congratulations on your new F-Type. You are so lucky that you can drive it on the autobahn. How does the car feel at high speeds? Do you think it can hit 300 kmh? Our F-Type has about 1000 km on it so I am still driving it very conservatively. Pascha
as mentioned I just finished the first 1600 km so up to now I didn't got more than 200 km/h on the autobahn . It feels very stable at this speed
and in conjunction with the powerful engine , a brave driver and a free autobahn I think it should catch the promised speed . For me it's enough to trust in jaguars top speed figures and enjoy driving at lower speeds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts