Jaguar F-Type Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the northeast and own a 2017 F Pace and a 2023 F Type. I previously used the Jaguar app occasionally. But now I want to use it daily. However I am having a devil of a time getting this app to work consistently. Currently it will not start either vehicle. Sometimes it will lock the doors or sound the horn on one but not the other. This is getting extremely frustrating. Is anyone else having the same experience?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sometimes the car cannot communicate with the Jaguar server and the apps won't update. Try either starting it or cycling the door locks. If it's in the garage perhaps moving it to the driveway will help. Also, the car goes into hibernation after 4 days of not driving. or you can visit for more solution on Sodium Hypo Chlorite

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sometimes the car cannot communicate with the Jaguar server and the apps won't update. Try either starting it or cycling the door locks. If it's in the garage perhaps moving it to the driveway will help. Also, the car goes into hibernation after 4 days of not driving. or you can visit for more solution on Sodium Hypo Chlorite
Thanks for your suggestions, I will give them a shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts