Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined your club. Look forward to contributing. Have just under 2000 kms on my V8-S Convertible. Live in a fruit and wine belt area so the top-down version is well suited. Love the experience the car offers. The abnoxious roar makes me smile every outing. Pleased the car is quite rare so far - Kelowna is overrun with other premium manufacturers. Cheers, Mark de Athe.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello Mark and welcome to the Forum. I have been in the Okanagan region many times and have really enjoyed the fruits of your area. It is a long way from us here in Naples, Florida but the summer time in and around Kelowna is worth the trip. Good luck with your new machine. My unit arrived in August and has not hit the 1000 mile/1700km mark yet. What is your serial number-last four digits? We should be very close the 10,000 f-types running around this planet by now. Pascha

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice welcome. Pascha I'll revert back on the SN when I have it back in my garage. Car is at dealership having a few tweaks done - nothing serious, just first generation items expected on a year one new model. Love love love this car. Top down experience is wiCKed - first rag I've owned.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pascha my SN is 06268. Yours? I take it first one was 00001 then?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts