Jaguar F-Type Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

On the verge of purchasing my first ever Jaguar and in the form of a beautiful 2016 F-Type S V6 AWD

A history of S and RS Audi’s I felt time for a change and having driven one at the weekend it confirmed what a special car these really are!

The car I’m looking at has the must have options for me - pano roof, performance seats with a low mileage and full history. However no upgraded Meridian sound system, what’s the standard system like and are there any aftermarket upgrades?

Also the car has the black window frames and front wing badge, was this a factory ‘black pack’ option or were all done in the silver trim and this has possibly been wrapped/sprayed?

Thanks for any info and looking forward to hopefully becoming an active member.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi All,

On the verge of purchasing my first ever Jaguar and in the form of a beautiful 2016 F-Type S V6 AWD

A history of S and RS Audi’s I felt time for a change and having driven one at the weekend it confirmed what a special car these really are!

The car I’m looking at has the must have options for me - pano roof, performance seats with a low mileage and full history. However no upgraded Meridian sound system, what’s the standard system like and are there any aftermarket upgrades?

Also the car has the black window frames and front wing badge, was this a factory ‘black pack’ option or were all done in the silver trim and this has possibly been wrapped/sprayed?

Thanks for any info and looking forward to hopefully becoming an active member.
Did you get it? If not make sure you get a certified F-Type.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get it? If not make sure you get a certified F-Type.
I certainly did!

Ammonite grey V6S AWD coupe with pimento red performance seats and the factory black styling pack.

A lot of other options but no Meridian sound system but if I’m honest it sounds good enough and I’m more interested in that wonderful exhaust soundtrack!

Just had it in for paint correction, ceramic coating and the GB spoiler flag….

Cloud Tire Vehicle registration plate Sky Wheel

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Plant

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
52 Posts
I certainly did!

Ammonite grey V6S AWD coupe with pimento red performance seats and the factory black styling pack.

A lot of other options but no Meridian sound system but if I’m honest it sounds good enough and I’m more interested in that wonderful exhaust soundtrack!

Just had it in for paint correction, ceramic coating and the GB spoiler flag….

View attachment 702
View attachment 704
View attachment 703
That's insane! Love it! Hope you don't mind if a bite of your spoiler job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts