Jaguar F-Type Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 F-Type S BDE V6 AWD Glacier White
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2017 S V6 AWD is getting paint film installed on the nose, hood and rocker panels this week. Very reputable detailed, works on the high end stuff around here. I’ll post my impression & some pictures next week.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
49 Posts
Had mine done as soon as I got it new. Invisible unless you really look closely. Do not forget to do the lights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had mine done as soon as I got it new. Invisible unless you really look closely. Do not forget to do the lights.
Chris, I talked with the detailer and he’s plotted the film to cover the light covers. He’s doing a full paint restoration for & I’ll post pictures Next week. He’s also filling in the holes where the front license plate was installed. Looks so much better without a plate on the front.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got my F-Type back from Polishworks after the Dyno paint film was installed on the front end, hood, mirrors and rocker panels. He did a great job prepping the paint, went over the entire car and detailed everything. Everything looks like new and the film is guaranteed for 10 years.

Drew’s attention to detail is great. The wrap didn’t just come to the edge of a panel or hood, he extended each edge. If you’re anywhere near Northern Indiana, this is who you want working on your car: www.polishworksautodetail.com. Drew Thomas, (260)415-2202.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 4 of 4 Posts