Jaguar F-Type Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, New member and perspective owner here.

I know this is a long shot but … any chance that anyone here is interested in selling their manual transmission convertible? That is my ideal car. I know I’m probably not the first to go down this path and that manual transmission convertibles are pretty rare, but figured this was worth a shot. If I can’t find one then I’ll probably cave and get either a manual coupe or an auto convertible, but figured I’d try this first.

I’m located in the US, near Washington DC. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I’m going to hold out for a convertible (hopefully)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, New member and perspective owner here.

I know this is a long shot but … any chance that anyone here is interested in selling their manual transmission convertible? That is my ideal car. I know I’m probably not the first to go down this path and that manual transmission convertibles are pretty rare, but figured this was worth a shot. If I can’t find one then I’ll probably cave and get either a manual coupe or an auto convertible, but figured I’d try this first.

I’m located in the US, near Washington DC. Thanks!
Hello I have a 2014 v8 convertible for sale it’s automatic but does have manual mode with paddle shifters. My name is Scott and my email is [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts