Jaguar F-Type Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to the forum but have been a fan of the F-Type for many years. Now that I am in a place where I can buy and take care of one, I've been shopping around for a 2015 F-Type R. I've finally come across one that is in the colors I want and near where I am living. 45,000 miles (a bit high but not too much I think). Wondering if anyone has advice on buying one of these / what to look out for. It's in expected shape with some blemishes but overall nothing scary. Thanks in advance for any knowledge :giggle:

- Kiwi 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2014 鈥榲ert, V6S that just turned over 50,000 miles. Only maintenance issue was an O2 sensor, replaced under warranty.
Thanks for the reply, glad to head you have not had any issues.
I am curious, which extended warranty do you have?
I've been shopping around but not sure which is best

Registered
I have a 2014 鈥榲ert, V6S that just turned over 50,000 miles. Only maintenance issue was an O2 sensor, replaced under warranty.
I also have a '2014' purchased Dec. 2013 with just over 42k miles. Also, have over 24 track days on this Jag with only a faulty brake sensor that needed to be replaced. O2 sensor on any car seem to go bad after some time. So, I'm totally happy to drive my 2014 convertible, V8 S on the road or the track...

Premium Member
I have a 鈥14 V8 S with 63,000 miles on the odo. I have replaced the pads and rotors (required), the plugs, belts and diff fluid (per maintenance schedule) and normal wear items as needed. Car runs great as new. Never abused but driven regularly daily. Follow you dream鈥.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts