• F type S V6 AWD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a AWD F type as I live in Canada Ottawa and its really cold and has lot sof snow and plan on driving it as a daily and all year around.

I have been in the market for the last 6 months and cant make up my mind. I finally came down to 2 cars :

1. 2017 Jaguar F type S 51K km on it with warranty until 80k or 2021 white with red inside PRICE $55000 CAD
Link : 2017 Jaguar F-Type S + AWD + EXHAUST + COUPE + WOW! - Saint-Basile-Le-Grand

2. 2016 Jaguar F type R 22K km on it with warranty till 160 k or 2021 white with black inside PRICE $65000 CAD ( negotiated )
Link :2016 Jaguar F-Type R - Kingston

3. 2017 Jaguar F type R 40K km on it with Warranty till 160 k 2022 white with black inside PRICE $ 69000 CAD
Link: 2017 Jaguar F-Type R V8 AWD - 160,000km WRT|1.9% upto 72Mths - Toronto

First of all I can't decide if I want a V6S or a V8 to be honest

I love the exhaust and the power of the V8 but when it comes to fuel economy as I will drive it as my daily I think I should get the V6S but if you guys think otherwise please advice

For looks both cars are really similar I am not to bothered about the color or the interior

One thing I am looking for is reliability

I will be using the car for social media Marketing so I think the V8 would make a statement with the sound but most people are not that knowledgeable so I think the V6S would fool them also

Sorry for the long post I am just in search of some honest opinions as At this point I am super confused which one I should get and need some direction from current owners.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the 2017 f type R. I opted for the V8 because you’ll never want more power. Plus in the snow/rain mode it is dialed down enough to handle slippery conditions. I live in Florida so haven’t personally driven it in snow but it handles our terrible rain just fine. As far as the two R’s you have listed. It depends on how many miles a year you plan to drive it. I typically lean towards lower miles but the 2017 has an entire year extra warranty. Lots of options
For extended warranties too. Hope this helps

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am looking to buy a AWD F type as I live in Canada Ottawa and its really cold and has lot sof snow and plan on driving it as a daily and all year around.

I have been in the market for the last 6 months and cant make up my mind. I finally came down to 2 cars :

1. 2017 Jaguar F type S 51K km on it with warranty until 80k or 2021 white with red inside PRICE $55000 CAD
Link : 2017 Jaguar F-Type S + AWD + EXHAUST + COUPE + WOW! - Saint-Basile-Le-Grand

2. 2016 Jaguar F type R 22K km on it with warranty till 160 k or 2021 white with black inside PRICE $65000 CAD ( negotiated )

3. 2017 Jaguar F type R 40K km on it with Warranty till 160 k 2022 white with black inside PRICE $ 69000 CAD

I love the exhaust and the power of the V8 but when it comes to fuel economy as I will drive it as my daily I think I should get the V6S but if you guys think otherwise please advice

For looks both cars are really similar I am not to bothered about the color or the interior

I will be using the car for social media Marketing so I think the V8 would make a statement with the sound but most people are not that knowledgeable so I think the V6S would fool them also

Sorry for the long post I am just in search of some honest opinions as At this point I am super confused which one I should get and need some direction from current owners.

V8 I live in Michigan and have an SVR- fuel economy is not bad for a supercharged car. AWD makes it perfectly balanced. these cars might be slightly low for big snow days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts