Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the satin paint finish? I just got it and I’m curious as to how people are taking care of it. I was told “no wax” and that’s it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m using the Dr Beasleys matte paint products....so far so good. You do need to be careful....can’t buff anything out of the matte....have to repaint the whole panel if you get a deep scratch....yikes!

yes....no wax

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m using the Dr Beasleys matte paint products....so far so good. You do need to be careful....can’t buff anything out of the matte....have to repaint the whole panel if you get a deep scratch....yikes!

yes....no wax
Got it. But do you love your satin paint finish? I’m obsessed with it, I can’t stop looking at it. I had the black glossy 2015 Ftype and I just got this 2020 satin white and I’ve gotten more compliments on this one month of owning it than I did the entire time I had my black one!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the satin Ligurian black....I do love it....turns heads everywhere. It is more of a hassle to maintain but it’s definitely unique. Your car sounds beautiful!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really wanted the black or the blue, but I’m surprised at how much I love the white. Can you post a pic of yours?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts