Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help. have a 2014 F type S convertible with the 20" black Rims on Summer stock
am looking to get a set of winter wheels and tires but Tire Rack has nothing for this model.
does anyone have any suggestions? I would like to downsize to 19" rims for the winter set if possible.
worst case scenario, I'm willing to keep the 20" rims and just swap out snow tires but I have always found it easier to have a second set of wheels and tires

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need help. have a 2014 F type S convertible with the 20" black Rims on Summer stock
am looking to get a set of winter wheels and tires but Tire Rack has nothing for this model.
does anyone have any suggestions? I would like to downsize to 19" rims for the winter set if possible.
worst case scenario, I'm willing to keep the 20" rims and just swap out snow tires but I have always found it easier to have a second set of wheels and tires
Did you ever find tires/rims you liked for winter?

I live in the boston area and have been driving my 2014 F type S all year long. I have a set of summer and winter tires. I've been very happy with the winter tires that Direct Tire employees recommended but the Jaguar service team warns me about them not being recommended. I'm about to have to replace my winter tires and I'm looking around again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yea..... get an SUV along with having the Ftype :).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts