Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick q to jag. Ftype v8 S. My top airvent keeps getting under stuck. After speaking with my carwash guy seems this is an issue. also wipers are VERY VERY LOUD.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Currently replacing my center air vent assembly - occasionally doesn't fully close.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine has caught this sickness as well hung between open and closed. Dealer reprogrammed once and that lasted 100 miles. Will take back to dealer and see what they come up with but this is frustrating since it has been going on since October 2013

·
Registered
7 Posts
New motor has been ordered for vent should be in tomorrow then ready for 300 mile trip to warmer places with top down hopefully

·
Registered
48 Posts
My center air vent are now stuck in the "open" position. I guess it is another trip back to the dealer for me. They have seen me there so much that I will probably get invited to their next employee Christmas party.

·
Registered
103 Posts
My center air vent are now stuck in the "open" position. I guess it is another trip back to the dealer for me. They have seen me there so much that I will probably get invited to their next employee Christmas party.
Tom; Funny, but I am sure very frustrating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts