Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can easily share photos on F-TypeClub.com

Method One

First upload your images to any photo-sharing site like Photobucket.com or Imgur.com. For those unfamiliar with this technique, I recommend Photobucket.com, as this photo sharing service will display an image URL address adjacent to the image that you can use to share the photo.

In the forum's post editor is a button
you can select. When prompted, paste the URL address of the image and the system will then encapsulate the image with the proper code tags so that the image will appear in your post.

The post code will look like this:

Code:
[IMG]http://photosharingwebsite.com/YourImage.jpg[/IMG]
---

Method Two

A direct attachment option will be coming soon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
When do you see the Method Two - direct photo post option in play? That will be very handy. As well can you explain the multi-gold star system? For example Jr Members have 2, Members have three and so on I guess. Can you advise how they work and how members advance - just curious. Cheers.

·
Administrator
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KelownaV8-S said:
When do you see the Method Two - direct photo post option in play? That will be very handy. As well can you explain the multi-gold star system? For example Jr Members have 2, Members have three and so on I guess. Can you advise how they work and how members advance - just curious. Cheers.
A site redesign is currently near completion and should be live here next week. The new site will include a direct photo attachment option to make attaching photos easier for everyone.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Attachments

When do you think the photo attachments might be available on the re-done site? I did get my Avatar back but still do not know how to attach photos.... Pascha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
pascha
Jaguar F-Type Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Jaguar F-TYPE sports car owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing