Jaguar F-Type Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been attempting to update the maps in my 2014 V8 S navigation with very little success. If anyone can assist I would be very appreciative. A parts person at a Jag dealer told me to pull the SD Card found in the console and update the maps online. Unfortunately I've looked and looked but there is no SD Card in the console just a USB and the CD/DVD drive. Any insight is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I ordered a HERE Maps Update USB stick last December. It was a simple process to update the system in my 2014 V8 S using the plug-in in the console. The item I ordered was “Jaguar Incontrol Touch Plus North America 2020”, Gen 2.1. The update works great so far—as well as the PriviPro system in my 2021 XF. My car’s VIN was requested for the order so the Data dump would match up. Seems like the price was about $179. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered a HERE Maps Update USB stick last December. It was a simple process to update the system in my 2014 V8 S using the plug-in in the console. The item I ordered was “Jaguar Incontrol Touch Plus North America 2020”, Gen 2.1. The update works great so far—as well as the PriviPro system in my 2021 XF. My car’s VIN was requested for the order so the Data dump would match up. Seems like the price was about $179. Good luck.
Thanks for the response! The site is “Here Maps”?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts