Jaguar F-Type Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to announce that Chip has elevated his status among us to the rank of moderator. His mission will be to ensure that any rare disputes are resolved amicably, and that any unwanted spam does not pollute our forum.

Chip will help ensure the forum stays on track as we continue to grow, and remain the best resource for F-Type enthusiasts the world over.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks, I always get a bit nervous when I hear my status has changed.;) Back in the day while I was in Vietnam I learned early you didn't want to hear that news. Not much has changed since then, but I look forward to helping out here where I can.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Let's hope and strive for a forum where any intervention of a mod. is the exception rather than the norm.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Chip! Not a moment too late. I would also like to request/recommend a 'Flag Spam' button. Here is one that needs to be dealt with already -

http://www.f-typeclub.com/forums/Thread-I-still-have-single-momma-whom-paid-off-1-month-for-the-entire-time

·
Administrator
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mcurrier said:
Welcome Chip! Not a moment too late. I would also like to request/recommend a 'Flag Spam' button. Here is one that needs to be dealt with already -

http://www.f-typeclub.com/forums/Thread-I-still-have-single-momma-whom-paid-off-1-month-for-the-entire-time
Please note that a report button is present at the bottom-right corner of each post on the forum. Reporting posts is welcomed and helps us address problems promptly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wimbledon said:
Please note that a report button is present at the bottom-right corner of each post on the forum. Reporting posts is welcomed and helps us address problems promptly.
Thanks. Must not be visible when not logged in...and for some reason I keep getting logged out...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
mcurrier
Jaguar F-Type Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Jaguar F-TYPE sports car owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance upgrades, specs, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing